|Many of our customers have told us how much they and their children love our innovative books. Please let us know what you think, we’d love to hear from you. Here are some examples of customer feedback we’ve received already...|
- It's such a wonderful way to collect memories, thank you!
- Very easy site to use, very pleased.
- Great personalised service I have ordered before and will keep on doing so
- Love2read is simply brilliant, such a personalised and wonderful gift idea!
- Thank you for being so quick, the books have arrived and are excellent!!
- My daughter LOVED her 'My Dad' book, and so does Dad. I think it's an ego thing!
- Will definitely now be looking to do the children a book for Christmas.
- Fantastic book and a great idea for presents. Showed it to a number of friends who all thought it fantastic (reduced 2 people to tears!!)
- I love the personalised front cover, it is a very precious memory of early years.
- Think it is a fab idea and will be using it lots for presents.
- Great idea for gifts as it's something you wouldn't find on the high street.
- Great product, very exciting and addictive when you create one you want to do more!
- A fab idea. As a primary school teacher myself I loved the idea. I've passed website details to my NCT friends.
- My son took his book to show his show and tell at Nursery - MASSIVE hit, and has been put on display for the attention of all other parents! Many congratulations for such a simple but brilliant idea!
- Thank you very much for the excellent service!
Mrs H Rogers
- I intend to build up a collection of these wonderful personalised books for my daughter and look forward to reading with her and with her for years to come.
- A brilliant idea. Great quality, good value and excellent service.
- Thank you very much for a very personal present which was of good quality and arrived with days to spare. It's such a pleasure to find a company who take pride in their work..
- It was incredibly easy and quick to create a book, the book was delivered to me in less than 48 hours and was really good quality. It's such a lovely idea, especially for a new dad and he was over the moon with it.
- I absolutely LOVE your site and will be ordering masses of books from now on. Finally a lovely application for the milions of photographs I have taken.
- Just to let you know the book I ordered arrived safely this morning. I am really pleased with it, it's really nice quality, thank you very much! Will be back to do another one soon!
Mrs R E Swannell
- I received the book this morning and it is wonderful. I can't wait for Father's day!
- My partner saw an article about love2read in the Oxford Times magazine and it caught her eye as she has over 20 years in child care (under 5's) including managing a workplace nursery for several years, so anything to do with children's development is an area of special interest for her. We thought your website was good, clear and straightforward to use. Refreshing to find one that 'does what it says on the tin'.
- Brilliant, love the book and really impressed at how quickly it arrived.
- Jake loves the book I See . It really engages him in a way many other books do not because he loves to look at the photos and then learn to read the words. The books are are great idea, we will no doubt buy more for him or his younger sister!
- Charlotte can now read all the words in her Where I live .. book and is very proud of herself!
- I have produced I see.. books for my two grandchildren for their 2nd birthdays this year and I know my gift will be so different. The quality and speed of your reply is exceptional. Everyone should have these book, they are a treasure for the future - they are so simple to do and that is from a non-techie person.
- Just a quick note to say thank you so much for the I like... book for my children. They couldn't believe it when they saw themselves and all their favourite things in it! My daughter is very ready to read and write so it's going to be invaluable. Expect some more orders soon!
- The parents of the child were highly delighted with this original present. They were amazed and proud of Grandma producing it all on her own.
- Alex now picks up her book every day and reads it to me.
- Jackson's I See book came yesterday - and it's fantastic! Beautifully done and the photos work a treat.
- My daughter received the 'I like..' book for her 4th birthday and she was so thrilled with the pictures of herself doing lots of her favourite things.
- The 'I see..' book has been a great hit with all my children.
- Ben started pointing to the words and wanting me to explain them immediately.
- My three year old shows it to all his friends and they pour over it and talk about the pictures.
- What a brilliant idea, she loves it!
- My 20 month old loves the big pictures and takes great delight naming all the people he knows.
- I would encourage anyone to buy a love2read book as you will get so much pleasure from them.
- I gave the 'I like…' book to my daughter for her 5th birthday and she said it was her best present!
- Book is wonderful, the site was easy to use even for a complete computerphobe like me.
- My three year old son is very excited that there is a book all about him.
- The pleasure on my child's face when I gave her the book was priceless.
- Unique books, my child is already picking it up and reading it herself!
- We will always keep the books and it will be a lovely memory for us all when James is older.
- The website was really easy to use and the book I made looked really professional.
Dr Ian Dickson
- Great for building confidence in the written word and a genuine enjoyment of books.
- My grandchild adores his book and is learning fast.
- It's such a great thing to do with your digital photos.
- We bought three books and love them all.
- My 4 year old daughter just loves these books.